Still, Spring is on the way. Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to add a small bag to the fray. Not to mention, I’ve been drooling over Coach’s Bleecker Leather Flap bag for at least a month. This is a big deal because, no disrespect, I’m not much of a Coach girl. I don’t condone monogrammed logos on much of anything, it just seems self congratulatory and a bit tacky. But what do I know? I’m a self-described Marc Jacobs whore with a bit of Louis Vuitton (hello Epi…) sprinkled in there. Barring my personal taste, I appreciate a good bag and the vintage quality of the Bleeker is too good to resist. Plus, the good folks at Coach made the Bleeker in an array of great colors like brown, black, tan and green (<< that’s my fave).
ps. I even have to say that Marc’s satchel rival doesn’t compare.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016