Welcome to ParlourMagazine.com.
Allow us to (re)introduce ourselves after the jump.
Here’s our theme song, MC Lyte’s “Paper Thin,” which we feel sets the tone for what is to come.
Definition: A room in a private house or establishment where people can sit and talk and relax.
Who We Are: Parlour is an online destination for women seeking the best in global style, news, music and culture. Updated daily, the site provides a glimpse of the world through the eyes of progressive women with impeccable style, a thirst for knowledge and a passion for new ideas.
Who Are You: Conquering the world with intelligence, humor and a wicked sense of style, the Parlour reader can be found everywhere — from New York’s Madison Avenue to the streets of South London. She possesses an undeniable sophistication that is evident in every move she makes.
Why We Did It: We believe that you deserve it all and more beyond the season’s latest lipstick color and “who’s dating who” celebrity gossip. We love that stuff too, and will give it to you, but we believe that you want news that is global, honest, smart and sexy, just like you. Tell us what you are thinking, this is your world and your site.
Shannon Washington and Hillary Crosley
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016
- A Tour of Morocco's Magic - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Silk Road Eats, Vacation Home Tips & more! - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Ecuador Needs The Love, Avoiding Vacay Gains & More! - August 7th, 2016