Welcome to ParlourMagazine.com.
Allow us to (re)introduce ourselves after the jump.
Here’s our theme song, MC Lyte’s “Paper Thin,” which we feel sets the tone for what is to come.
Definition: A room in a private house or establishment where people can sit and talk and relax.
Who We Are: Parlour is an online destination for women seeking the best in global style, news, music and culture. Updated daily, the site provides a glimpse of the world through the eyes of progressive women with impeccable style, a thirst for knowledge and a passion for new ideas.
Who Are You: Conquering the world with intelligence, humor and a wicked sense of style, the Parlour reader can be found everywhere — from New York’s Madison Avenue to the streets of South London. She possesses an undeniable sophistication that is evident in every move she makes.
Why We Did It: We believe that you deserve it all and more beyond the season’s latest lipstick color and “who’s dating who” celebrity gossip. We love that stuff too, and will give it to you, but we believe that you want news that is global, honest, smart and sexy, just like you. Tell us what you are thinking, this is your world and your site.
Shannon Washington and Hillary Crosley
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Delta Tracks Your Luggage and Uber Will Help You Vote - November 7th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Trump Hotel D.C. Opens Like You'll Really Stay There, LOL & More! - October 31st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Kanye Can't Save Chicago and How to Cuddle Abroad - October 24th, 2016
- Travel Seven: Tenicka Boyd - October 12th, 2016