NEWS FLASH: Even our favorite short-haired celebrities wear weaves.
It’s no wonder. The versatile â€˜do can completely change a person’s image. It adds movement to naturally thin strands plus, it’s not out of the realm of possibility. Growing one inch overnight is much more believable than springing six new inches.
Liv, one of my favorite faux-hair-devoted girls had this to say: “From my perspective short weaves are easier to manage – they don’t get tangled like longer weaves do.”
Sounds like perfect-for-the-beach hair to me!
With that, I’ve found the must-have group of products to keep your short weave fresh and fantastic at home. SoftSheen-Carson Weave Care is the first ever line of hair care products specifically formulated for weaves:
Weave Care Lightweight Shampoo: clean human and synthetic hair without loosening the weave.
Weave Care Lightweight Conditioner: add volume and thickness without any greasy build-up on hair.
Weave Care Weightless Styling Foam: softly set wet styles.
Weave Care Heat Protecting Spritz: protect hair from heat styling.
Weave Care Weightless Sheen Spray: for non-greasy shine.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Seven: Tenicka Boyd - October 12th, 2016
- Travel Bites: New Zika Warnings, Etihad's Designer Style & More! - October 3rd, 2016
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016
- A Tour of Morocco's Magic - September 6th, 2016