T-Pain is a cheating, outside-of-the-home-baby-maker. Amy Winehouse holds someone’s child. smh…[YBF]
UK PM Brown is hanging out in Washington, DC with Obama and Clinton. Don’t worry McCain was in there too. [Guardian]
I knew something was going down with R.Kelly’s new goldie locks look. Apparently, the R is releasing 12 Play: Fourth Quarter sometime this fall. [MTV]
I don’t think Obama lost the debate…I think he took the high road, while half the country thinks Clinton is a two-faced liar. This woman said that people don’t cling to religion when times get rough. Word? I know I read my Daily Bread this morning to get ready to face the day…what were YOU doing Hills? [NYMag]
Robin Thicke’s at it again with his new album Something Else on July 1. [Billboard]
Word on the Street: Looks like rapper Saigon finally got off Atlantic Records, where he’s been languishing for what seems like 12 years. Look for him on Warner, which is really just the papa label to Atlantic, but hey, who’s keeping score right? Just don’t knock out any ailing, jail-bound MC’s this time Sai.
BTW, I’m dsteel aka steely d. I love long walks on the beach, a good glass of red wine and a mean pair of air max’s with a matching Louis bag. Email me here at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015