When Color Onâ€™s Instant Eye Shadow Kits landed on my desk, I was a little scared quite honestly. The eyeshadow pads looked too saturated with color for my tastes. When I tried one on I felt made up â€“ not the look I shoot for when I apply makeup. I wasnâ€™t impressed and didnâ€™t think anyone else would be.
Turns out people in high places were impressed. I started seeing these shadow press-ons pop up in the pages of fashion magazines like Elle and Allure. Then, I find out that Avon is coming out with a similar product!?
Iâ€™m still skeptical, but I want to know what you think. Would you rock these stick-ons or will you stick with the traditional powder shadow?
If you like Miss Ayren’s beauty tips, check out the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Delta Tracks Your Luggage and Uber Will Help You Vote - November 7th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Trump Hotel D.C. Opens Like You'll Really Stay There, LOL & More! - October 31st, 2016