Seems like everywhere we turn these days, we see green. Sparked by Al Gore’s 2006 documentary An Inconvenient Truth, the debut of hyrbid cars and the work of other organizations like Greenpeace, America is finally starting to clean up it’s act. If you are feeling a little behind on all of this – it’s ok, we’re just catching up too. For Vol. 2 of our Covet list, we’re breaking down how to go green without compromising your fabulous style, or your wallet. Peep game here.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016