Seems like everywhere we turn these days, we see green. Sparked by Al Gore’s 2006 documentary An Inconvenient Truth, the debut of hyrbid cars and the work of other organizations like Greenpeace, America is finally starting to clean up it’s act. If you are feeling a little behind on all of this – it’s ok, we’re just catching up too. For Vol. 2 of our Covet list, we’re breaking down how to go green without compromising your fabulous style, or your wallet. Peep game here.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016