a) have the bag since most women boast it’s logo’d sister
b) even realize that it’s a Louis Vuitton, especially if the signature lock’s not on it.
Yes, I’m a bag snob (shout to one of my favorite blogs) and damn proud of it. Soooo…Friday I stepped into the LV store expecting to find the Epi Speedy. Earlier this year, Jbaker and I hit the store and were told “ladies, the Epi Speedy is coming in a deep purple.” Jbaker squealed, I said “Cool,” and we patiently waited until the bag’s delivery date. However, on Friday, instead of a Speedy, I found the Bowling Montaigne.
Again, I’m a bag snob and while my taste in clothes is funky, my purse sensability rivals that of an old lady living on New York’s Upper East Side. lol…So when I saw this purse in this color, I instantly fell for it. It’s a good size, akin to my roomy Speedy, few others will purchase it and I’ll rock it until I’m as old as my Upper East Side patron saint. Of course, I might not be able to eat for a few weeks but hey, who needs food anyway? (that’s definitely a joke.)
Do you like it?
Epi Leather Bowling Montaigne GM
ps. jbaker is NOT happy about the missing Epi Speedy in deep purple AT ALL. jbakes = salty
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015