As much as I enjoy a good heeled boot, shoe or sandal, after a long night’s deadline or a strong night on the town, I need a good cushy pair of sneakers. Frankly, it takes too much energy to keep my balance on those tired days. Not to mention, every good Parlour girl needs a fresh pair of kicks for the Springtime, and the season is upon us.
Thankfully, I found these gems on Hypebeast, an awesome streetwear site that I’ve been frequenting for the last three years. Hypebeast is actually where I first heard Lupe Fiasco’s music…and I’ve been a dedicated follower since then. Anyway, while I dig the Nike Court Force High LE Urban Jungle Pack (pictured first) aesthetically, experience tells me that the Nike B Huarache LE Urban Jungle Pack (pictured second) will be a better hangover shoe.
What do you think ladies?
props to hypebeast.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015