As much as I enjoy a good heeled boot, shoe or sandal, after a long night’s deadline or a strong night on the town, I need a good cushy pair of sneakers. Frankly, it takes too much energy to keep my balance on those tired days. Not to mention, every good Parlour girl needs a fresh pair of kicks for the Springtime, and the season is upon us.
Thankfully, I found these gems on Hypebeast, an awesome streetwear site that I’ve been frequenting for the last three years. Hypebeast is actually where I first heard Lupe Fiasco’s music…and I’ve been a dedicated follower since then. Anyway, while I dig the Nike Court Force High LE Urban Jungle Pack (pictured first) aesthetically, experience tells me that the Nike B Huarache LE Urban Jungle Pack (pictured second) will be a better hangover shoe.
What do you think ladies?
props to hypebeast.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016