Passionate people amaze me and Jane Carter is one of those folks. I mean, I love leave-in conditioner as much as the next girl with a head full of hair, but Jane’s and her Jane Carter Solution, with products are devoted entirely to all-natural ingredients, takes it to a whole new level.
Jane, a stylist by trade, started to make products after she developed an allergic reaction to the products she was using in her salon. On top of that, she longed for a product line that could be used on a clientele that was as diverse as her own family: Jane has two bi-racial daughters and three sons that she adopted from foster care (check out her family after the jump). Wow!
^ Jane’s Babies
Recently, I got the chance to ask Jane a few questions that Iâ€™ve been itching (well, my scalp has) to ask her for a while.
Parlour: To grease or NOT to grease? That is the question.
Jane: It is bad to use any product containing petrochemicals aka grease. Instead, use something that has a more natural delivery system like shea, or mango butter, which are more easily absorbed by your scalp. Synthetic ingredients (like grease) tend to lay on the surface and clog your pores and donâ€™t contain ingredients that improve the integrity of your hair and skin.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Delta Tracks Your Luggage and Uber Will Help You Vote - November 7th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Trump Hotel D.C. Opens Like You'll Really Stay There, LOL & More! - October 31st, 2016