What came first, the model in cool eyeshadow or the actress in cool eyeshadow? Who really cares? Model Gemma Ward and actress Thandie Newton are both rockinâ€™ this sexy-sweet look like itâ€™s nobodyâ€™s business. Period.
The trick to pull this look off is to, first, use the right shadow combo. Here are a few of our faves (and pics) and application tips after the jump.
-Sweep the lighter shade over the entire lid and use the darker hue all the way around your eye, close to the lash line.
–Top it off with two coats of mascara on your top lashes only to widen your eyes.
–The second most important thing is to let your peepers take center stage by smoothing your hair back and keeping your pout naked with a dot of lip-toned gloss. Perfection.
Our favorite kits:
Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo in Party Girl, $17, toofaced.com
Nars Duo Eye Shadow in Caravaggio, $32, sephora.com
To get more of Miss Ayren, our resident beauty expert, click here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Elisia Brown - July 18th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Ianthia Smith - May 6th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Monet Hambrick - February 19th, 2017
- NYE Heartbreak: How I Reclaimed Myself In New York City - January 29th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017