What came first, the model in cool eyeshadow or the actress in cool eyeshadow? Who really cares? Model Gemma Ward and actress Thandie Newton are both rockinâ€™ this sexy-sweet look like itâ€™s nobodyâ€™s business. Period.
The trick to pull this look off is to, first, use the right shadow combo. Here are a few of our faves (and pics) and application tips after the jump.
-Sweep the lighter shade over the entire lid and use the darker hue all the way around your eye, close to the lash line.
–Top it off with two coats of mascara on your top lashes only to widen your eyes.
–The second most important thing is to let your peepers take center stage by smoothing your hair back and keeping your pout naked with a dot of lip-toned gloss. Perfection.
Our favorite kits:
Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo in Party Girl, $17, toofaced.com
Nars Duo Eye Shadow in Caravaggio, $32, sephora.com
To get more of Miss Ayren, our resident beauty expert, click here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Seven: Tenicka Boyd - October 12th, 2016
- Travel Bites: New Zika Warnings, Etihad's Designer Style & More! - October 3rd, 2016
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016
- A Tour of Morocco's Magic - September 6th, 2016