I don’t know about your locale, but it’s STILL drizzly, gray, and very un-Spring-like in the NYC. It’s gotten to the point that I’ve had to resort to finding little things that make me, at least, feel sunny and warm, even if the tan is non-existent.
I’ve tried it all: Raspberry Iced Tea (homemade!), Sunday Brunch, and a new Diane Von Furstenberg halter dress (who cares if I had to wear a jacket over it…). But, the thing that has worked the most at making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, even though it’s not so outdoors, is Tracy Reese’s new nail polish collection that she created for Sally Hansen. Inspired by her Spring â€˜08 fashion line, the lacquers are wildly vivid, amazingly flattering on all skin tones, and…they’re only $6 bucks at your local drugstore!
I have every hue (for real), but my fave is Sultry Fuchsia. It’s the color I’ll wear when I’m on vacation – whenever that is.
To get more of Miss Ayren, our resident beauty expert, click here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Seven: Tenicka Boyd - October 12th, 2016
- Travel Bites: New Zika Warnings, Etihad's Designer Style & More! - October 3rd, 2016
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016
- A Tour of Morocco's Magic - September 6th, 2016