I don’t know about you but despite Jay-Z’s friendship with Gwyneth Paltrow and Coldplay’s lead singer Chris Martin, I still like Coldplay. Gwyn was on America’s late night TV show, Letterman, the other night and refered to her 2 year-old as a “sensitive thug,” a reference from an old Jay song. Does anyone else see a problem with this? Anyway, Coldplay’s music is perfect for a rainy day at the beach. In a good way. Listen to their new single, “Violet Hill” here. Thoughts, ladies?
props to Perez.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015