Iâ€™m not vain â€“ okay, maybe just a little â€“ but, I do expect a lot from a face cream and I wonâ€™t just put anything on my skin.
After hearing about the greatness of the RÃ©Vive skincare line from not one, but two flawless-skinned, reliable sources (i.e. public relations execs who each repâ€™ other skincare brands that will remain nameless), I sucked it up and gave the Moisturizing Renewal Cream a go.
Iâ€™ve never looked back.
If you can get over the $165 price tag, youâ€™re left with an amazingly effective EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor)-pumped cream that increases cell turnover and treats skin damage overnight, while a hefty dose of antioxidants and nourishing oils fight free radicals and leave skin dewy (but not greasy).
Sounds science-y, I know. Thatâ€™s because it is. The exclusive EGF formula won a Nobel Prize! Yeah, itâ€™s THAT deep. Plus, baby-faced Jada Pinkett-Smith is a HUGE fan of this stuff.
ps: Wanna try it before you buy it? If you register at reviveskincare.com, you can score complementary samples of the star products.
To get more of Miss Ayren, our resident beauty expert, click here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Monet Hambrick - February 19th, 2017
- NYE Heartbreak: How I Reclaimed Myself In New York City - January 29th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016