Here The Roots stand taking the obligatory “We just wrapped our video” photo. The crew shot their third video, “Rising Up,” in NYC this week, for their forth-coming album, “Rising Down,” which drops April 29. The track features Chrisette Michele and Washington, DC MC, Wale. Rapper Consequence also popped by and don’t be scared, that’s just Wale in that ill close-up shot. Doesn’t Chrisette look adorable?
But seriously, which one is your fave like New Edition? lol…
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Elisia Brown - July 18th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Ianthia Smith - May 6th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Monet Hambrick - February 19th, 2017
- NYE Heartbreak: How I Reclaimed Myself In New York City - January 29th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017