I am an addict. My addiction? Candles. Itâ€™s really a little ridiculous. At the present time, I have about 50 different unburned candles tucked away in drawers and cabinets. And, I have 10 in rotation that I burn depending on my mood. Lavender when I need to chill, cinnamon bun when Iâ€™m missing momâ€™s baking andâ€¦well, you get the point.
Iâ€™ve sniffed a lot of wicks. But, my all time favorite is Voluspa Feuilles Dâ€™Orangerie. Pumped with oils of mandarin and orange rind, Italian lemon leaf, fresh cut grass and white grapefruit; if summer had a signature scent, I think this would be it! Plus, itâ€™s housed in this super cute ceramic bowl that you can reuse for whatever when the wax is cleaned out. I always plant kitchen herbs in mineâ€¦I know, so domestic.
Check out www.voluspacandles.com for all their exciting scents. Happy Summer anticipation!
If you like Ms. Ayren’s tips, check out the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Elisia Brown - July 18th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Ianthia Smith - May 6th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Monet Hambrick - February 19th, 2017
- NYE Heartbreak: How I Reclaimed Myself In New York City - January 29th, 2017