Here’s another time I wished that I lived in London. Beginning May 13 through October 19, the Victoria & Albert Museum in conjunction with the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame will show The Story of the Supremes from the Mary Wilson Collection. Showing taffeta dresses from the ladies’ beginnings, when Mary, Diana and Florence were known as The Primettes, to the sequined goodness of their pop star hey day, Wilson’s closet has all of the gems. Those across the pond, check out this exhibit and report back!
Click here for more information.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015