Exactly 40 years ago today, American civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated in Memphis, Tennessee as he stood on the balcony of a motel. During your day today, make time to lift up a glass, say a prayer, take a minute, etc. in his honor and reflect on his never-ending legacy. To learn more about Martin Luther “The” King as my grammy used to say – click here.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016