Flipping through my archives, I recently came across one of my favorite spoofs of all time â€“ The Singhsons. The guys over at Badmash (which means naughty in Hindi) created this Indian parody of The Simpsons several years ago when their weekly South Asian-themed animations were drawing millions of visitors to their site Badmash.org. Now reincarnated as Badmash.tv, theyâ€™re back with Dishoom 2008â€“the campaign to elect Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan as the next prime minister of the United States. Glad that the Badmash crew has resurfaced! To learn more about Badmash and the Amitabh 2008 campaign, check for them here. -Ayeesha
A ParlourMaid from the start, Ayeesha is another international maven on the move. When sheâ€™s not chillinâ€™ in the Himalayas (seriously!), sheâ€™s trotting the globe and hitting us up with what is new and interesting both here, there and everywhere. Check for her daily!
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Bites: Kanye Can't Save Chicago and How to Cuddle Abroad - October 24th, 2016
- Travel Seven: Tenicka Boyd - October 12th, 2016
- Travel Bites: New Zika Warnings, Etihad's Designer Style & More! - October 3rd, 2016
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016