I come from a singing family; Mama is an alto, Daddy’s a Stylistic-esque tenor and I’m a soprano. So naturally, I’m a fan of any song that lets the higher notes shine. That said, one of my personal favorites no matter where I am or what I’m doing, is Switch‘s “I Call Your Name.” On Saturdays while cleaning the house, Moms would throw on the radio and when this joint hit, we were both belting out our falsettos. Best part: “I doooo, you doooo, birds and bees do too-oo, I love you and you love me and I KNOOOOOW!” Enjoy.
obligatory remix shout out after the jump:
cute remix of the remix and that’s where I stop.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015