Remember Kwame Kilpatrick? Refresh yourself here.
In what was basically a “fuck you” move, the Detroit City Council refused to hear Kilpatrick’s 2008-09 city budget. It is pretty safe to say that they are hoping that he is not in office in 2009. This whole thing is pretty ugly, as they are now resorting to name calling. Remind us never to move to Detroit. Our tax money can’t be used to pay these folksâ€“sorry Motor City. Has he called Jesse Jackson yet?
Btw, did you see that Kwame has a Myspace? It’s fake of course, but hilarious!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016