Remember Kwame Kilpatrick? Refresh yourself here.
In what was basically a “fuck you” move, the Detroit City Council refused to hear Kilpatrick’s 2008-09 city budget. It is pretty safe to say that they are hoping that he is not in office in 2009. This whole thing is pretty ugly, as they are now resorting to name calling. Remind us never to move to Detroit. Our tax money can’t be used to pay these folksâ€“sorry Motor City. Has he called Jesse Jackson yet?
Btw, did you see that Kwame has a Myspace? It’s fake of course, but hilarious!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017