Checking out one of my favorite blogs this morning, BagSnob, I saw that one of the ladies highlighted a fashion debate that’s been going on for the last few years. Does Louis Vuitton suck because of their recent collabos with Marc Jacobs, which are wild to say the least? To be honest, we’ve discussed my bag taste before (upper east side old lady…) but we’ve also discussed my undying love for Marc Jacobs (stan! stan! stan!), so obviously I’m torn. Fortunately, BagSnob had breakfast with Louis Vuitton’s CEO of North America, Daniel Lalonde and Senior Vice President of Marketing Heather Vandenbergh and talked with them about it. Read it all here.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015