Noho, New York City. Great Jones Spa. One word, guys: heavenly. The stones were heated just right – they never got cold! And, they got out every last ball of stress in my back. Ever since then, I’ve been trying to recreate the experience on my sore triceps (yep, I’ve been hitting the gym hard lately) at home because at $150 a pop, a weekly appointment just isn’t going to happen.
While looking for the perfect substitute, I came across these cool Lava Shells. The self-heating massagers are made from real seashells that have been buffed and smoothed down just like the stones at spas. The shells are filled with a gel packet that heats up and expands when water is added. The best partâ€”the reusable shells stay warm for 40-50 minutes.
I can’t wait to try these on my arms!
If you like Mrs. Ayrens beauty tips, check out the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Delta Tracks Your Luggage and Uber Will Help You Vote - November 7th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Trump Hotel D.C. Opens Like You'll Really Stay There, LOL & More! - October 31st, 2016