While Jbakes is busy drooling over Brazilian footballers, I found a new player to cheer this weekend: Lianne Sanderson. The South London native is apparently kicking serious ass as the striker for the UK’s Arsenal Ladies Football Club, along with being one of Nike’s new campaign faces. Together with the athletic brand, Sanderson, also known as “The Kid” to her teammates, recently opened a football institution in North London for kids 5-15 years old called the Lianne Sanderson Soccer School. She’s quite the little role model at 20 years old. I want to be like her when I grow up. Touch Magazine wrote about The Kid, read it all here.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015