Over the weekend, we had some deaths in the Parlour extended family: Yves Saint Laurent…Bo Diddley…2 family members…and our server. While we mourned the the fashion icon and underappreciated musical legend, we kinda just cursed our server out and thought it was the end. Luckily, the technology fairy stepfather, known as our sitebuilder, just told us to stop poking our lips out, take the day off and let him do his thing. He did, and we are alive! Now we know what it’s like when people die and 2 secs and then come back to life…we are grateful…and we missed you!
Now, let’s get this show back on the road.
–JBaker, Mahogs, DSteel & the Parlour Fam
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017