Over the weekend, we had some deaths in the Parlour extended family: Yves Saint Laurent…Bo Diddley…2 family members…and our server. While we mourned the the fashion icon and underappreciated musical legend, we kinda just cursed our server out and thought it was the end. Luckily, the technology fairy stepfather, known as our sitebuilder, just told us to stop poking our lips out, take the day off and let him do his thing. He did, and we are alive! Now we know what it’s like when people die and 2 secs and then come back to life…we are grateful…and we missed you!
Now, let’s get this show back on the road.
–JBaker, Mahogs, DSteel & the Parlour Fam
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016