Over the weekend, we had some deaths in the Parlour extended family: Yves Saint Laurent…Bo Diddley…2 family members…and our server. While we mourned the the fashion icon and underappreciated musical legend, we kinda just cursed our server out and thought it was the end. Luckily, the technology fairy stepfather, known as our sitebuilder, just told us to stop poking our lips out, take the day off and let him do his thing. He did, and we are alive! Now we know what it’s like when people die and 2 secs and then come back to life…we are grateful…and we missed you!
Now, let’s get this show back on the road.
–JBaker, Mahogs, DSteel & the Parlour Fam
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016