They’re back! Wait…did they ever go away? Either way, bangs are the easiest way to freshen your look. The best ones – thick, brow-covering, and frizz-free (smooth some Ted Gibson Tame It Shine Lotion, $31, sephora.com on them in the morning to keep them glossy and in place) – slim your face and do something really appealing to your peepers. And, if you’re one of those low-committal/change-loving types, longer bangs can easily be brushed or braided back and out of your way.
Click the photo to check out Ted Gibson’s Tame It Shine lotion on sephora.com.
If you like Mrs. Ayrens beauty tips, check out the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Bites: Kanye Can't Save Chicago and How to Cuddle Abroad - October 24th, 2016
- Travel Seven: Tenicka Boyd - October 12th, 2016
- Travel Bites: New Zika Warnings, Etihad's Designer Style & More! - October 3rd, 2016
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016