They’re back! Wait…did they ever go away? Either way, bangs are the easiest way to freshen your look. The best ones – thick, brow-covering, and frizz-free (smooth some Ted Gibson Tame It Shine Lotion, $31, sephora.com on them in the morning to keep them glossy and in place) – slim your face and do something really appealing to your peepers. And, if you’re one of those low-committal/change-loving types, longer bangs can easily be brushed or braided back and out of your way.
Click the photo to check out Ted Gibson’s Tame It Shine lotion on sephora.com.
If you like Mrs. Ayrens beauty tips, check out the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Delta Tracks Your Luggage and Uber Will Help You Vote - November 7th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Trump Hotel D.C. Opens Like You'll Really Stay There, LOL & More! - October 31st, 2016