Like Keith Sweat said in the 80’s, “I Wanna” (though it was really “I Want Her” but with his whine- who can realy be sure. ANYWAY). I saw these kicks the other day and said they need to be in my closet! I’ve already got a pair that have a swoosh that feels like a tennis ball- fuzzy- and I LOVE them but they’re not the female-friendly purple. While the Blazer’s make my feet look like boats, I can’t front on their comfort. More after the jump.
props to hb
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016