Like Keith Sweat said in the 80’s, “I Wanna” (though it was really “I Want Her” but with his whine- who can realy be sure. ANYWAY). I saw these kicks the other day and said they need to be in my closet! I’ve already got a pair that have a swoosh that feels like a tennis ball- fuzzy- and I LOVE them but they’re not the female-friendly purple. While the Blazer’s make my feet look like boats, I can’t front on their comfort. More after the jump.
props to hb
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015