Not if their dye job is mediocre. If you’re thinking of lightening things up for summer, go for it! But, follow these general rules to pick the best hue for you.
Rule No. 1: If you have yellow undertones, deep golds are NOT the answer. Everything else is an option.
Rule No. 2: If you have pink or red undertones, steer clear of strawberry shades. Everything else is an option.
Rule No. 3: Short hair looks better with full color.
Rule No. 4: Medium-to-long hair looks better with highlights.
Rule No. 5: If you’re dying your hair yourself with a box kit, it’s best to go no more than two shades lighter than your current color.
If you like Mrs. Ayrens beauty tips, check out the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Delta Tracks Your Luggage and Uber Will Help You Vote - November 7th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Trump Hotel D.C. Opens Like You'll Really Stay There, LOL & More! - October 31st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Kanye Can't Save Chicago and How to Cuddle Abroad - October 24th, 2016
- Travel Seven: Tenicka Boyd - October 12th, 2016