Not if their dye job is mediocre. If you’re thinking of lightening things up for summer, go for it! But, follow these general rules to pick the best hue for you.
Rule No. 1: If you have yellow undertones, deep golds are NOT the answer. Everything else is an option.
Rule No. 2: If you have pink or red undertones, steer clear of strawberry shades. Everything else is an option.
Rule No. 3: Short hair looks better with full color.
Rule No. 4: Medium-to-long hair looks better with highlights.
Rule No. 5: If you’re dying your hair yourself with a box kit, it’s best to go no more than two shades lighter than your current color.
If you like Mrs. Ayrens beauty tips, check out the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016
- A Tour of Morocco's Magic - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Silk Road Eats, Vacation Home Tips & more! - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Ecuador Needs The Love, Avoiding Vacay Gains & More! - August 7th, 2016