Ever since I was ten years-old and I saw my Bahamian great aunt rub the gooey gel from an aloe vera leaf all over her face, I’ve been fascinated by the beauty rituals of women from other countries. Here are some of my favorite beauty secrets from around the globe. These are worth a try, ladiesâ€” they really do work!
JAPAN: Rice bran to even out the complexion of the face and body. (pictured left)
Go Global at Home with: Fresh Rice Formula f21c Sake Bath ($75; fresh.com)
If you like Mrs. Ayrens beauty tips, check out the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Ianthia Smith - May 6th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Monet Hambrick - February 19th, 2017
- NYE Heartbreak: How I Reclaimed Myself In New York City - January 29th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016