Ever since I was ten years-old and I saw my Bahamian great aunt rub the gooey gel from an aloe vera leaf all over her face, I’ve been fascinated by the beauty rituals of women from other countries. Here are some of my favorite beauty secrets from around the globe. These are worth a try, ladiesâ€” they really do work!
JAPAN: Rice bran to even out the complexion of the face and body. (pictured left)
Go Global at Home with: Fresh Rice Formula f21c Sake Bath ($75; fresh.com)
If you like Mrs. Ayrens beauty tips, check out the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Bites: Kanye Can't Save Chicago and How to Cuddle Abroad - October 24th, 2016
- Travel Seven: Tenicka Boyd - October 12th, 2016
- Travel Bites: New Zika Warnings, Etihad's Designer Style & More! - October 3rd, 2016
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016