It’s no secret that Beck is a weirdo, and that’s a good thing. We appreciate weirdos here at Parlour (we still like Jay Electronica right?). But this go round, instead of singing about how he’s a loser, his girl, or sitting idly by, Beck’s singing about chemtrails, a controversial hypothesis saying that jet aircrafts are dispersing chemicals in their vapor trails. What’s a vapor trail? You know, those pretty white puffy lines that jets leave behind while they fly about the world…and according to him, they’re responsible for:
biological weapons testing, military-industrial population control, clandestine global dimming, intercontinental communications systems, witchcraft.
Hm…Anyway, you can listen to his new single “Chemtrails” below. The song hit the web recently and I believe his album, Modern Guilt, drops next Tuesday, July 1. I can’t lie- the hippie in me digs this despite the interesting message. Thoughts, ladies?
ps. you know what else ? I like Cassie’s “Official Girl.” I know…I think I need a good date or something, lol.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015