Oh, 90’s hippie pop. During the time of angsty grunge, there was also a rash of pauper-looking, scruffy bands whose wardrobe consisted of wild prints, ripped jeans, striped shirts and jester hats. I thought they were hilarious. So for today’s throwback, I give you the Spin Doctors. Remember them? Probably not, but I bet you remember this song (and most women’s theme song- whether or not we admit it…) “Little Miss Can’t Be Wrong.” And yes, Rolling Stone gave these guys a cover. More after the jump.
“Two Princes” was also a fun one…
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015