Going to the beach? Make sure you pack the essentials, sunscreen, towels, water, a great book (and a boy). When it comes to your literary selection, make sure you choose wisely, after all it’s the beach, not the library. Relax, no one wants to try to understand the complexities of the third wave of feminism while getting their sun tan. Might we suggest you go easy … really easy. For our third opus of Covet, we give you a supreme selection of the trashiest books to lounge with: Superhead (Karrine Stefans), Superhead Jr. (Carmen Bryan) and a host of others that don’t involve multi-syllable words or theories on the social complexities of life. Fabulous!!!
Big shout to our girl Angela who put aired all of our dirty library laundry out for everyone to see!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016