Going to the beach? Make sure you pack the essentials, sunscreen, towels, water, a great book (and a boy). When it comes to your literary selection, make sure you choose wisely, after all it’s the beach, not the library. Relax, no one wants to try to understand the complexities of the third wave of feminism while getting their sun tan. Might we suggest you go easy … really easy. For our third opus of Covet, we give you a supreme selection of the trashiest books to lounge with: Superhead (Karrine Stefans), Superhead Jr. (Carmen Bryan) and a host of others that don’t involve multi-syllable words or theories on the social complexities of life. Fabulous!!!
Big shout to our girl Angela who put aired all of our dirty library laundry out for everyone to see!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016