Oh Kanye. I love you, I really do. But seriously hon…whose idea was the cheetah print, nineties-style rayon blend party shirt scarf…in the back pocket. Seriously, did you pick that up off the floor in Alexis’s studio when you two were still together? Ugh. I just had an Oaktown 357 flashback! The rest of the ‘fit – classic Kanye. LV Damier, snakeskin and driving glovesâ€”only you could pull that off.
‘Ye, I’ve always loved your style, but let’s take a serious look in the mirror the next time we step onstage, k? Also, slap everyone in your crew for having you walk onstage with that atrocity on your person.
Btw. ‘We Major’ was/is my absolute shit.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016