While the fashion world is reeling from Ruslana Korshunova’s suicide, and I’m reeling from the Teen Vogue piece I read on model Ali Michael at the beach this weekend (she starved herself to the point where her body stopped producing estrogen, she’s a freaking teenager! Smh)…here are some bright sunny flicks from Paris fall fashion week. More after the jump. (Etro pic’t). Which one is your fave?
Rock & Republic: I like this look- sleek, with an air of mystery.
Emporio Armani: very Audrey Hepburn/ Ferris Bueller’s Day Off somehow- me likes.
Topshop: (which is coming to the US soon) I’m a sucker for red.
Fendi: Though Agnyess is one of my fave models, (we won’t discuss my enjoyment for Burberry here) I like this entire ensemble and those grey thigh-high boots are HOT.
Yeah- I need some more color in my life, clearly I’ve been in NY too long, lol.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015