So as I was perusing Essence this morning and…I met Ovie Mughelli to your left. I sat straight up and said “Umph!” out loud to myself! Sigh…I’m not typically a girlie girl but the caption at the bottom of his TWO PAGE VERTICAL FOLD OUT PICTURE (Essence– ya’ll are not right for taking me back to my YSB/Black Beat poster days…I might have to put Ovie on my bedroom wall!) read, “Let Me Draw Your Bath.” Yes, baby, of course you can. LOL! Ovie is 28 and a fullback for the Atlanta Falcons, (I should definitely start paying more attention to football) he has a charity touting 150 kids, cooks and shared that his sister, Kess, is his hero. â€œKess, my older sister,” says Ovie. “Sheâ€™s like a second mother to me. As a doctor, she had to work so hard to get to where she is today and she always believed in me.â€
I’ll definitely take one for the team.
Read up on the rest of Essence‘s cuties here, where you can also email stalk them.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015