So after 19 years of acting, traveling and just being her unique self, Grace “Strange'” Jones is back! This is the video for her first single off of her new album, Hurricane. It feels and looks like it could be a hidden track on Massive Attack’s Mezzanine albumâ€”which is 10 years old, but that’s not a diss. The video is a bit of a departure from her “bare it all, here I am” days, but she still manages to turn heads and make a point, which has always been her signature modus operandi. Freaky + Fabulous. I could just see this being played in the background in the tents at NY Fashion Week next month, however if I see this look in a drag show I will be afraid. Very afraid.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017