If you’re tired of your kitchen and want to try something different, here are a few tips:
Baskets of Comfort: Baskets stowed above cabinets provide extra storage and give your kitchen a bit of coziness.
Colorful Curtains: Remove the doors from your kitchen cabinets and mount cafe curtains or just leave them open, with dishes placed nicely in the cabinets. Voila-the whole kitchen gets a face lift.
High Hopes: Fix a wall-mounted shelving unit draws the eye upwards, providing storage while also making the ceilings seem higher.
Hook It Up: Hit up a few restaurant supply stores for cool storage solutions like a strip of hooks that hang spoons and other utensils on your walls.
Organized Confusion: Use uniform canisters to store items like sugar and baking powder so your counter top wonâ€™t look chaotic. Then put all of your canisters on a serving tray with a lip, this will keep everything together and create a still life look.
Your Favorite: Steal ideas from a clever display at one of your favorite furnishing boutiques. My personal favorite showed shelving that was stained a deep, chocolate brown, making the china stacked on top stand out.
If you like Zoeâ€™s tips, check out the rest of her renovation posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Seven: Tenicka Boyd - October 12th, 2016
- Travel Bites: New Zika Warnings, Etihad's Designer Style & More! - October 3rd, 2016
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016
- A Tour of Morocco's Magic - September 6th, 2016