If you’re tired of your kitchen and want to try something different, here are a few tips:
Baskets of Comfort: Baskets stowed above cabinets provide extra storage and give your kitchen a bit of coziness.
Colorful Curtains: Remove the doors from your kitchen cabinets and mount cafe curtains or just leave them open, with dishes placed nicely in the cabinets. Voila-the whole kitchen gets a face lift.
High Hopes: Fix a wall-mounted shelving unit draws the eye upwards, providing storage while also making the ceilings seem higher.
Hook It Up: Hit up a few restaurant supply stores for cool storage solutions like a strip of hooks that hang spoons and other utensils on your walls.
Organized Confusion: Use uniform canisters to store items like sugar and baking powder so your counter top wonâ€™t look chaotic. Then put all of your canisters on a serving tray with a lip, this will keep everything together and create a still life look.
Your Favorite: Steal ideas from a clever display at one of your favorite furnishing boutiques. My personal favorite showed shelving that was stained a deep, chocolate brown, making the china stacked on top stand out.
If you like Zoeâ€™s tips, check out the rest of her renovation posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Delta Tracks Your Luggage and Uber Will Help You Vote - November 7th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Trump Hotel D.C. Opens Like You'll Really Stay There, LOL & More! - October 31st, 2016