I’m a fan! Sitting up folding laundry last night, MTV Hits played Prima J‘s video, “CorazÃ³n (You’re Not Alone).” Originally, their ’round the way Mexican girl fashion caught my eye- it reminded me of my friend’s older sister growing up. I thought she was SO cool! From her Aqua-net stiff bangs, thick black eye-liner, dark lipstick and low-rider jams (where I first heard Aretha Franklin’s “Chain Of Fools”…I thought she was singing “ching ching ching” instead of “chain chain chain.” Smh), my girl’s sister was the cat’s meow. But then Prima J, comprised of two cousins Janelle Martinez and Jessica Martinez, had a freestyle/booty shake break in their video that reminded me of Jordan Knight’s “Give It To You” and I was sold. Just sharing…their clip for “CorazÃ³n (You’re Not Alone)” after the jump.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015