Good Morning America host: All of your success, great…but for you, where you come from, dealing with foster care, it must mean so much more, why?
Keyshia: Dealing with foster care, it gave me two parents, two mothers, two fathers…(KC laughs, host looks confused) No, that’s the funny part about it…(sigh) It’s early in the morning.
Hilarious. Good Morning America tapes their performances at some godforsaken hour of 6am, so if I were Ms. Cole, I would’ve slipped and said it was a bit too early too. lol. Her performance of “Heaven Sent” is WAY better than the BET Awards. Enjoy.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016