Good Morning America host: All of your success, great…but for you, where you come from, dealing with foster care, it must mean so much more, why?
Keyshia: Dealing with foster care, it gave me two parents, two mothers, two fathers…(KC laughs, host looks confused) No, that’s the funny part about it…(sigh) It’s early in the morning.
Hilarious. Good Morning America tapes their performances at some godforsaken hour of 6am, so if I were Ms. Cole, I would’ve slipped and said it was a bit too early too. lol. Her performance of “Heaven Sent” is WAY better than the BET Awards. Enjoy.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015