Wow. Even if you aren’t Black, he still is. Hell, you could be from Africa and he is still Blacker than you. Why? Since he feels that he has the right to call Barack Obama an ‘Oreo’ (aka, black on the outside and white on the inside) he must totally be a Black man expert. Seriously. I didn’t know that John McLaughlin was mixed?! Dayum…he could pass and everything. Move over Cornel West! Can I call John McCain a cracker now?
Meanwhile, one of my favorite self-assured Caucasians, singer Leslie Feist reworked her fantastical hit “1,2,3,4” on Sesame Street recently. They have totally redeemed themselves for that whole Cookie Monster rebrand. Peep how the Count didn’t even make an appearance! He’s such a divo.
Shout out to Young Global!
JBaker is totally mad at everyone who is standing in line at the Chelsea Apple Store for an iPhone…
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016