So this weekend I listened to Nas’ highly pub’d untitled album. I didn’t want to write about it until I’d formed a solid opinion, devoid of my die-hard fandom (if that’s a word). Since then…I have decided. Nas is one of our greatest poets and he did a WONDERFUL JOB WITH THIS ALBUM. I was SO PROUD of him listening to this record, and as a jaded music person, this isn’t a phrase I utter often. But, I still want you to hear your opinion so here’s the link, download it here. BUT MAKE SURE YOU STILL BUY IT ON JULY 15.
I would tell you my source but then I’d have to kill you. Lovingly of course.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015