Seriously, we have been grindin so hard that we forgot that tomorrow is a holiday here in the ‘States…making it a 3 DAY WEEKEND!!! Actually, this the one of the few times that we actually stay in the city when we have that extra, yet needed, workday off. New York is full of fly stuff to do when people actually leave: shopping, Brooklyn bbqs, boy watching, cocktails…all very important things to us ladies of leisure. Well, if you are reading this, we are at our local watering hole trying to decide which bikini to wear to the beach tomorrow. Be good, be safe and be fly. We will!
See ya Monday!!!
â€”Mahogs, JBaker & DSteel and the Parlour Fam!
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Bites: Kanye Can't Save Chicago and How to Cuddle Abroad - October 24th, 2016
- Travel Seven: Tenicka Boyd - October 12th, 2016
- Travel Bites: New Zika Warnings, Etihad's Designer Style & More! - October 3rd, 2016
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016