Seriously, we have been grindin so hard that we forgot that tomorrow is a holiday here in the ‘States…making it a 3 DAY WEEKEND!!! Actually, this the one of the few times that we actually stay in the city when we have that extra, yet needed, workday off. New York is full of fly stuff to do when people actually leave: shopping, Brooklyn bbqs, boy watching, cocktails…all very important things to us ladies of leisure. Well, if you are reading this, we are at our local watering hole trying to decide which bikini to wear to the beach tomorrow. Be good, be safe and be fly. We will!
See ya Monday!!!
â€”Mahogs, JBaker & DSteel and the Parlour Fam!
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Elisia Brown - July 18th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Ianthia Smith - May 6th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Monet Hambrick - February 19th, 2017
- NYE Heartbreak: How I Reclaimed Myself In New York City - January 29th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017