This morning as I was getting ready for work, Plies’ “Bust It Baby Pt. 2” ft Ne-Yo came on the radio. Now, I love me some Plies Algernod Washington but it really made me want to hear Janet Jackson’s original “Come Back To Me.” Her Rhythm Nation 1814 album was chock full of pop hits and a bit of social commentary, acted out through aggressive dancing, lol. I still remember my grandfather saying, while watching the “Rhythm Nation” clip, “They’re going to break their necks doing all that!” Ha! So for today’s throwback? Janet in her prime.
Janet’s OG version…”Come Back To Me”
Plies’ “Bust It Baby Pt. 2” Ft Ne-Yo
Just for me because my Grandfather liked this video, lol…”Rhythm Nation”
“Black Cat”- I loved this and everyone thought I was weird for digging it. **shrugs**
I know, I’m really taking it back…but “Miss You Much.” Who does choreography like this anymore? Outside of Chris Brown, really- who?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015