As The Golden Girls‘ Sophia would say; picture it, California 1998…I’m sitting in my high school Spanish class bawling my eyes out as the family of Selena realizes she’s just passed on in her tear-jerking biopic, er…Selena. Jacob Vargas, who played her adorable brother-cum-producer, is crumpled in a corner really displaying his grief and I want to hug him and all of his hair gel (again, this movie was shot in 1997). Fortunately, Vargas continued his acting career, sans Dep, and I could catch him in flicks like Traffic and the upcoming, Death Race. Would you like to cuddle with him? Here’s the next best thing, read it here.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015