Wow. Even though his name is “King” en espanol, Rey Valentin manages to keep it quite humble. The mere fact that he is starring in HBO’s acclaimed miniseries, Generation Kill and working with Harrison Ford right now simply isn’t enough to stop him from being that all around cool guy who can kick it in front of the bodega or poolside at the Delano. Seriously, I really don’t know how our BOS writer, Angela Cravens, managed to make it through this interview without attacking him. Maybe that is why they keep me indoors? Anyway, for our Friday treat…we bring you this week’s Boy of Summer…Rey Valentin. Boricuas stand up! Fiend for him here.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016