From L-R: John Galliano, Comme des GarÃ§ons, and Etro.
So I definitely can’t condone the pink hot pants with a black kilt-ish skirt and purple feather duster. I immediately knew that design was Galliano, however Etro…I…I just don’t know what to say other than I’m not sleeping with anyone donning any one these outfits.
Thanks NYM for scaring me.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015