Wow! Thank you to my commenters on last weekâ€™s post. Everyone should have a blog with diverse and wise and caring enough readers to sit and analyze their personal problems. This could put psychiatrists out of business, for real. I guess TLA an AB hybrid, isnâ€™t he? Like Santa said to the talking M&Mâ€™s (yaâ€™ll remember that commercial?) â€œThey do exist!â€
TLA and I had an hour long conversation (about nothing) at 4AM this morning. He gets home from work around that time, and heâ€™s always too wired to go to sleep. On weekends, Iâ€™ve been setting my alarm so I can wake up and talk to him. There are few things I cherish in life more than my sleep, especially since my job is crazy right now. To willingly interrupt my sleep just to talk on the phone says something. I like this dude. A LOT.
I definitely want to do this.
I guess that means I have to woman up and act like it, huh?
I wonâ€™t become the perfect exclusive friend overnight. But I accept that I am a work in PROGRESS, not a work of perfection.
Iâ€™ll keep growing. Thanks for making sure I go in the right direction. 🙂
Oh, and next time Iâ€™m blissed out and canâ€™t be bothered, Iâ€™m taking your advice. (That could have avoided all of this.)
Want more Amelda in your life? Check out all of her musings on life & love here.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015