OK, I know he looks a bit like Prodigy, (no, not that one) but Hollywood Holt is a rapper from Chicago and I like his steez. It’s no secret that I’m a hipster, and Holt is a product of the Kid Sister–Flosstradamus–Mano–ghetto house camp. Mano, a producer, is essentially to Holt what Dr. Dre is to Snoop, provided Dre ever comes out of hiding and gives the D.O.G.G. some tracks. And not to say this group isn’t lyrical but focus on Holt’s style and persona translated through this video, “Hollywood.” Not to mention, the electro-fat bass…niceness.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015