Before you yell at me, I really like will.i.am’s last album, Songs About Girls. Yes, his first single “I Got It From My Mama” was silly but I stand by my claim that the beats on that LP were really good. You liked Estelle’s “American Boy” right? Well, will produced that, put it on his album first, but figured no one heard it so he gave it to Estelle and voilÃ !
Give the guy in the furry boots and ill placed hats another chance, ladies. Watch “One More Chance” up top, it’s the polite thing to do.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015