And you thought your hairdresser was the only loudmouth. I’m a facial fanatic and am always jumping from one spa in New York to the next (there are SO many). As you can imagine, I’ve heard some interesting stuff.
“Try putting relaxer on your eyebrows â€” one of my clients is a model and does it all the time.”-from my esthetician to me.
“Her skin is peeling like snake skin. She can’t see that?!” -one esthetician to another.
“You have acne and you’re giving facials. How does that look?” -a managerial looking woman to an esthetician.
“She’s all yours â€” she has stomach issues.” One esthetician to another.
What have you heard while wrapped in a towel and mentally imagining yourself on a beach somewhere when “spa talk” intrudes? Spill it!
If you like Mrs. Ayrens beauty tips, check out the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Delta Tracks Your Luggage and Uber Will Help You Vote - November 7th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Trump Hotel D.C. Opens Like You'll Really Stay There, LOL & More! - October 31st, 2016