And you thought your hairdresser was the only loudmouth. I’m a facial fanatic and am always jumping from one spa in New York to the next (there are SO many). As you can imagine, I’ve heard some interesting stuff.
“Try putting relaxer on your eyebrows â€” one of my clients is a model and does it all the time.”-from my esthetician to me.
“Her skin is peeling like snake skin. She can’t see that?!” -one esthetician to another.
“You have acne and you’re giving facials. How does that look?” -a managerial looking woman to an esthetician.
“She’s all yours â€” she has stomach issues.” One esthetician to another.
What have you heard while wrapped in a towel and mentally imagining yourself on a beach somewhere when “spa talk” intrudes? Spill it!
If you like Mrs. Ayrens beauty tips, check out the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Elisia Brown - July 18th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Ianthia Smith - May 6th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Monet Hambrick - February 19th, 2017
- NYE Heartbreak: How I Reclaimed Myself In New York City - January 29th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017