And you thought your hairdresser was the only loudmouth. I’m a facial fanatic and am always jumping from one spa in New York to the next (there are SO many). As you can imagine, I’ve heard some interesting stuff.
“Try putting relaxer on your eyebrows â€” one of my clients is a model and does it all the time.”-from my esthetician to me.
“Her skin is peeling like snake skin. She can’t see that?!” -one esthetician to another.
“You have acne and you’re giving facials. How does that look?” -a managerial looking woman to an esthetician.
“She’s all yours â€” she has stomach issues.” One esthetician to another.
What have you heard while wrapped in a towel and mentally imagining yourself on a beach somewhere when “spa talk” intrudes? Spill it!
If you like Mrs. Ayrens beauty tips, check out the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Bites: Kanye Can't Save Chicago and How to Cuddle Abroad - October 24th, 2016
- Travel Seven: Tenicka Boyd - October 12th, 2016
- Travel Bites: New Zika Warnings, Etihad's Designer Style & More! - October 3rd, 2016
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016