Oh how I love Law & Order, in all of it’s forms: from Special Victim’s Unit to Criminal Intent. Is it bad that the show’s signature “chung chung” sound was my ringtone last summer? It’s an obsession that we are just gonna have to deal with people, because I WILL break plans to watch a marathon on TNT.
Leave it to one incredibly cool mom that I work with to hip me to Sesame Street’s take on my show: Law & Order Special Letters Unit. Stabler, Benson, Munch…all of your favorite characters are recreated in true Sesame Street form…and they are dead on and hilarious. And yes, good news for all you CSI fansâ€” RSI: Rhyme Scene Investigation is also hot! Too bad they don’t have an Ice-T puppet.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016